Was hoping that I could actually get it together today and post something before midnight, but I have to say that I had a pretty productive day today, otherwise, so I’m not perfect. It actually started pretty early as I woke up at 7:45 AM and ended up being relatively busy, with exercising, gym, geocaching, social interactions, all built in. And – check it – there was one thing today I wasn’t late for. Success.
I have a lot of nervousness settling in for no good reason. For some reason, while driving my car today, I kept feeling like I was being watched – maybe by God, maybe by a distant police scanner – I don’t know.
What I do know:
- Get stuff done for BLT
- Talk to YF
- Start reading some plays
- Start reading some more stuff
- Take out the recycling
- Clean up the apartment
- Go to the post office
- Generally stop being useless, even though I’m actually not so useless these days
- Check in with J in a few days to see what’s up
- Get some more ideas about blog posts
- Finish some recaps
- Write about my trips to Chicago and KC
- Write about more geocache adventures
Aaaannndddd…that’ll probably last me for the rest of the year. I’m such a lost cause. But at least I got it all written down today.
Oh, and I watched the second episode of Siberia tonight, and most of what happened, I predicted! I am loving this show.