Hello, my name is That’s So Jacob.
And the reason you haven’t been seeing me around is because of SUGAR.
It started on Sunday with the fudge cake, and continued with the care package my parents sent of Twizzlers (lasted all of three hours), Berger cookies (gone within a day, but thankfully shared with others) and not one but TWO huge packets of chocolate and vanilla wafers. Then there were the surprise donuts, and of course, some lattes thrown in for good measure.
Things I need to do:
1. Peel myself off the ceiling.
2. Eat something nutritious.
3. Settle down enough to do some homework.
4. Email probably a bajillion or so people I’ve been meaning to contact.
5. Make myself go to the gym…every day…for the rest of my life. (in my defense, though, I did go Monday and Tuesday, but yesterday I got too busy and today I ended up dancing until I was a sweaty hot mess).