Today I didn’t feel like doing too much, and I still don’t, but I should at least make a list of things I should be doing right now, or something.
What I Should Be Doing
- Making treats for meeting tomorrow.
- Making something nutritious for dinner. Maybe eggs or something.
- Writing either of my two papers for next week.
- Sending some emails I probably should have sent last week.
- Clean apartment.
What I Want to Do Right Now
- Read for pleasure.
- Watch another episode of Submissions Only.
- Watch the last hour of Shall We Dance?
And let it be known that for the first day in May, I got visitors from all 6 continents! North America (Canada, USA), South America (Peru), Europe (UK, Spain, France), Asia (India, Qatar, Hong Kong, Taiwan), Africa (Uganda) and Oceania (Australia)!