Today I didn’t feel like doing too much, and I still don’t, but I should at least make a list of things I should be doing right now, or something.
What I Should Be Doing
- Making treats for meeting tomorrow.
- Making something nutritious for dinner. Maybe eggs or something.
- Writing either of my two papers for next week.
- Sending some emails I probably should have sent last week.
- Clean apartment.
What I Want to Do Right Now
- Read for pleasure.
- Watch another episode of Submissions Only.
- Watch the last hour of Shall We Dance?
And let it be known that for the first day in May, I got visitors from all 6 continents! North America (Canada, USA), South America (Peru), Europe (UK, Spain, France), Asia (India, Qatar, Hong Kong, Taiwan), Africa (Uganda) and Oceania (Australia)!
7 thoughts on “Just Another List, Or Something Like That”
It’s fun to watch views pop up across the globe.
Hi Jacob, maybe you need a day to refresh yourself. We all know we should be doing more but sometimes you just need a break.
You and I are so much alike! I should be reading emails or working on both of my papers that are due next week… but I’m catching up on WordPress.
Congrats on going global. It’s always fun to see new people show up on your site.
Maybe You should make a List things You finally did that day, my Dear Jacob! Haha! 🙂
As for Your last paragraph, ….. Sigh!