After a relatively lazy day, That’s So Jacob is going to have an epic night, consisting of:
- Reading blogs
- Reading for class this week
- Re-reading Tempest for my lesson plan
- Working on my presentation for The Grace of Mary Traverse next week
- Grading (or looking at) students’ assignments
- Drinking a smoothie
- Eating dinner
- Watching Amy Schumer kill it on SNL
- Writing this blog entry
Think I can’t do it? Watch me.
Oh, and a hot tip: buy the expensive organic spinach leaves. The regular ones are cheaper but just go bad so darn quickly.