*Originally posted 7/22/16 – Revised, updated, re-posted 2/17/17*
Hey y’all, so I’ve decided that today will be another Flip the Script Friday. It’s everyone’s least feature blog feature except for this blogger but it’s my blog so I choose what I get to post.
Seeing that I originally pressed the publish button on this one in July 2016, it’s probably time to reread and post an entry about this play so I can finally return it to the library after traveling with me and getting lost under one of the seats of my car for a while. Ladies and gentleman, Enron by Lucy Prebble. And…go.
This play premiered at the Minerva Theatre in Chichester, England on 11 July 2009.
- Ken Lay, CEO of Enron
- Jeffrey Skilling, President of Enron
- Andy Fastow, CFO of Enron
- Claudia Roe, Enron executive
- Skilling’s Daughter
- Arthur Andersen, accountant
- Ramsay & Hewitt, law firm (one male/one female)
- Sheryl Sloman, Citigroup analyst
- Irene Gant
- Analysts from JP Morgan and Lehman Brothers
- Security Officer
- Court Officer
- Public Officer
- The Board
(whew, quite the list!)
1992, Offices of Enron.