Ten minutes to midnight on a Monday, and as I am composing this lovely blog post, I am also simultaneously…
- Wearing jeans, a sweater, and a scarf
- Sitting among several piles of paper and books
- Furiously chewing about five pieces of Extra bubble gum
- Photocopying several activity sheets for class with the kids tomorrow
- Cutting up said sheets
- Pressing down the paper on one sheet that got bent in my backpack
- Preparing to do laundry
- Listening to Justin Timberlake on my iPhone
- While watching The Golden Girls with the sound muted.
I didn’t choose the teacher life, the teacher life chose me.