One of the questions asked at tonight’s APO meeting was about the most interesting thing that happened today.
Normally, I don’t find my days that interesting, especially today, which I spent the better half of in bed. Once I got up, however, the following things happened.
- I put an earring into a drunk man’s ear.
- I bought a salad for lunch and left it sitting in a bag on the sidewalk.
- I admitted publicly to doing both of those things.
- I was sitting outside and writing a check to send in the mail with my Kohl’s bill, and just as I was finishing, a bird pooped on it.
- I went to Target, and though I bought plenty of other things, the fruit snacks I bought did not make it home.
- For a block, I drove down the wrong side of the road. Fortunately, there were no cars coming.
- My right ear hurts like crazy (not the ear canal, but slightly under the ear) and I hope I don’t have an infection or anything.
It’s been quite a rough 24 hours for the world, but hopefully this post will cheer some of you up.