Yes, I say what, and not who. You’ll understand by the end of this post.
Hello from Memorial Library, by the way. There’s something about blogging from a desktop that is way more satisfying than a laptop or a phone. I should look into doing this more often.
I usually don’t take too long to get ready to go out. Unless it’s winter, and I need my entourage. Simply put, my entourage is everything that I’d need for the day, and if I’m leaving anytime before noon, I need to make sure I have all of these things with me. Sometimes it requires multiple trips to the car. Most often, I end up not needing the majority of the items, but it’s good knowing that they’re with me, I guess. Here’s the lineup:
- Backpack (usually the majority of what’s listed below is in the backpack, if it fits)
- Hebrew-English dictionary
- Translation pages
- Index cards
- Address Labels
- Scrap paper (to wrap things in)
- Books for research
- Books for pleasure reading
- Books to be finished and swapped
- Post-it flags
- Hand cream
- Sunscreen (finally removed now that winter has arrived)
- Change purse
- Power cord
- Phone charger
- Headphones for laptop
- Gym bag (usually contains the following items)
- Extra shirt
- Gym pants
- Body wash
- Empty cloth bags for grocery shopping
- Cloth bag with Latin shoes/extra socks
- Cloth bag with Standard shoes/extra socks
When I roll, I roll deep.
I might be a pack rat.