Nope, not a post about Meghan Trainor, but about the fact that I finally live in a home with a bathtub after 4 years, and tonight I used it for the first time.
This might not be the most scintillating info ever, but I think it deserves to be recorded for posterity.
- Start to fill the bathtub with hot water.
- Go to the next room and pick out clothes.
- Go into the bathroom, and realize that the water is scalding hot.
- Let out some water, and put in cold water.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Put in Dusty Rose bath bomb.
- Turn on Seth Meyers.
- Wonder why bath bomb isn’t working. Realize it’s still wrapped in plastic.
- Retrieve a pencil and poke holes in bath bomb so that it starts to fizz.
- Realize that you’re not getting clean, and remember to soap and shampoo up.
- Fiddle with YouTube and computer screen until the hot water merely becomes tepid.
- Wash yourself, realizing that you were going to have some wine and cookies but totally forgot.
- Let out the water, get out of the tub, and dry off, wiping off mostly sweat.
- Despite the constant getting up and sitting down again, tell yourself it was worth it.