So I find myself on the last night of Hanukkah. The festival of lights, the time of the miracles.
This past week has been a whirlwind – travel, drama, grad school, drama, emotions, and drama.
- I presented my poster this morning.
- I read my paper as well.
- I got my car fixed, and even at a discount for making me wait.
- I got to rehearsal on time.
- I got through rehearsal, no script, no huge mistakes.
- I got to spend the last moments of the last night of Hanukkah watching nine beautiful flames dance to the beat of Ellie Goulding’s “Lights.”
It’s the miracle of Hanukkah.
“calling, calling, calling me home…”