Most of the past week of my life or so has consisted of sleeping (horribly, I might add), staying in bed until the afternoon, feeding myself, thinking about doing work, frantically running around either doing errands or going to dance classes, forgetting to feed myself again, watching YouTube, and going to bed way too late.
While it might seem like the perfect life, it does have its drawbacks, and I need to get.stuff.done.this.month.
So, a goal list is in order.
While I have my thoughts collected here goes my loosely-defined some goals for October.
- Read/go through ~4 books a week for research.
- Write 3-5 pages a week.
- Translate 7 scenes a week (roughly 1 a day; if there is a short one, I can do two in a day)
- Go through stuff in my closet/on my desk/in my car.
- Read 100-200 pages a day (for pleasure)
- Limit: YouTube, Facebook, Words with Friends, Secret Society, constantly checking email, other distractions.
- Go to bed by 2 AM.
Come on Jacob, you can do this.
Any encouragement would be appreciated.