Here’s what I have to do:
- Reread my Drama in Education textbook (Monday)
- Finish my PowerPoint and my presentation for Postcolonial Theatre (Tuesday)
- Do a draft of my Theatre History Paper (Tuesday)
- Practice for showcase performance (Friday)
- Study for my Postcolonial Theatre exam (A week from Friday)
- Start working on my Chinese Drama paper (…sometime further in the future)
Here’s what I’ve done:
- Tear up my apartment looking for my copy of Eloise.
- Make a cover for my Drama in Education portfolio with stickers, crayons, and pens.
Oh my Lord I am absolutely so busy I don’t know how I can possibly get everything done. – Kay Thompson & Hilary Knight, Eloise at the Plaza