Classes are over, and all I have left to do is one paper that’s already 17 pages long, and I’m going home in 4 days, so I think it’s safe to call the semester just about over.
That, and I had such a boring day that I couldn’t think of anything to post.
So here’s a list of equal rights. Or equals that seem right. Or rather, things that are equivalent to one another. Whatever, I’ve been writing all day…
- Being descriptive = fail, but throwing a bunch of ideas at a computer screen like so many strands of wet spaghetti against a refrigerator = the way to go.
- Diet Coke = food group.
- Cheese and crackers = Wisconsin’s chips and salsa.
- Elevator rides = karaoke time.
- Einstein Bros. Bagels = always a bad idea.
- Reading everything that’s required = not required.
- Friends reruns = required.
- 3 AM bedtime = 2 AM bedtime.
- NYT crossword = nightly regimen.
- Blogging = writing, which = practice.