Today, I managed to:
- Get up at 6 AM to make my houseguests breakfast.
- Make it to Engineering by 9 AM to assist a workshop for APO Region Rally.
- Make it on time to Gordon Commons for Standard competition, Newcomer Waltz and Quickstep (no placement though, boo 😦 ).
- Return to Engineering by 1 PM to lead my very own workshop.
- Participate in advisory roundtable.
- Get back to Gordon Commons for Newcomer Latin, dance in 4 heats (Cha Cha/Samba/Rumba/Jive), then 4 quarter-finals, then 4 semi-finals (+ an extra semi-final for Samba/Jive), and earn 5th place in the Samba final.
- Make it to APO banquet in time to hear Maggie Katz speak.
- Participate in the biggest Fellowship Circle I’ve seen in 6 years.
- Get to Target before they closed for snacks and some medicine because I’ve been coughing/sneezing.
Am I tired? Debatable.
Did I think I could get it all done, and be on time for everything? No.
But did I accomplish it? Yes, I did.
Could I do it again? With enough rest, less coughing, and higher temperatures, absolutely.