So, now that a new month has arrived, I guess it’s time to set some goals. Or at least attempt to. So, here I go.
That’s So Jacob’s June Goals List
- Get the details on my fall part-time job. This is, of course, dependent on them, but if I don’t hear anything by mid-June, I’ll email them.
- Get the details on prelims. See same note as above.
- Finish at least one prelim paper, if not two.
- Finish some or all of my library books. I currently have 31 out from the school library and 2 or 3 interlibrary loans
- Clean the apartment. Especially if the parents are going to visit.
- See if I can afford (financially and timewise) Summer Odyssey 3.0
- Exercise more.
- Dance more.
- Buy new shoes.
- Get a haircut.
- Find that darned missing puzzle piece.
- Try some new recipes, or at least cook more meals than going out for them.
- Catch up on emails.
- Update some of my older, abandoned posts.
- Get up to 1400 followers.
- Get at least 5 days with 100 visits/views.
- 6 new blog friends a day.
Hmm..let’s see if I can get any of these accomplished. I wouldn’t bet on me.